- Near Valkenburg
- Indoor & outdoor swimming pool
- Luxurious holiday homes
Luxurious holiday homes in the surroundings of Valkenburg
A holiday in South Limburg is a unique experience, especially in the area around Valkenburg. This is because here you can enjoy the beautiful fortified town and the beautiful nature during a holiday. Valkenburg is located in the South Limburg Heuvelland, an area where you can walk, cycle and enjoy for many hours. Are you looking for a holiday home in Valkenburg? Then book one of the luxurious houses in Resort Mooi Bemelen.
Holiday home Valkenburg
Resort Mooi Bemelen, a beautiful holiday park in the surroundings of Valkenburg, features unique and luxurious holiday homes. Here you can stay comfortably with your family. There are 4-person holiday homes and 6-person holiday homes. These holiday homes in Valkenburg are furnished in a luxurious way with a walk-in shower, outdoor fireplace and a large terrace. A holiday in Valkenburg is a real treat if you're staying in Resort Mooi Bemelen. Go on a weekend break in Valkenburg and enjoy the wellness facilities in the park and truly unwind. Would you like a longer holiday with the family? Then it's good to know that there's an indoor & outdoor swimming pool and restaurant in this holiday park near Valkenburg.
What to do in Valkenburg?
There are lots of things to do around Valkenburg. Let yourself be surprised by the versatility of the sights in Valkenburg. Here's a list of the unique spots in Valkenburg that you should really visit:
- Valkenburg Castle and Velvet cave
- Marlstone caves: Underground tunnel system where you can go cave biking.
- Cable car and toboggan run: A cable car which bring you to the Wilhelmina tower, where you can enjoy a beautiful panorama view. Then you'll go back down on the toboggan run.
- De Valkenier: a nice amusement park for young & old.
- Fairytale forest: Very nice outing with small children.
- A tour with an authentic steam train
These are beautiful sights in Valkenburg, so you won't get bored quickly! Do you like shopping? Then visit the nice boutiques and then sit down in a nice outdoor cafe. A holiday in Valkenburg is a real experience, especially if you're staying in Resort Mooi Bemelen. The vibrant centre of Maastricht is also only 20 minutes by car from the holiday park. This way you'll have a holiday in Maastricht and Valkenburg in one.
What to do in Valkenburg?
There is so much to be experienced in and around Valkenburg. Let the wide array of sights in Valkenburg surprise you. Below is a list of unique places in Valkenburg you should visit:
- Castle ruins and Velvet cave
- Municipal caves: Underground tunnels where, among other activities, you can cave bike.
- Cableway and toboggan run: A cableway brings you to the Wilhelmina tower, where you can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view. You then toboggan back down.
- De Valkenier: A nice amusement park for young and old.
- Fairy Tale Forest: A very nice day out with small children.
- A Ride with an authentic steam train
These are the places of interest in Valkenburg, you will definitely not be bored! Do you like shopping? Then visit the nice boutiques and then relax on a convivial terrace. A holiday in Valkenburg is a true experience, especially if you stay the night in Resort Mooi Bemelen. The energetic center of Maastricht lies only a 20 minutes car ride away from this holiday town. You will have both a holiday in Maastricht and in Valkenburg at the same time.