Vacancies Resort Mooi Bemelen
Resort Mooi Bemelen is a park in progress. More and more personnel is needed to keep the park up and running. Find the current vacancies below:
This is a fun and varied position in a young and growing company. In addition to the day-to-day operations, such as answering the phone and emails, making reservations and offers, checking guests in and out, renting out bicycles, providing information to guests/clients, and sending out brochures, you will function as the right-hand man of the office manager. Additionally, you will monitor website entries, help brainstorm ideas for arrangements and offerings, assist in figuring out solutions to problems and complaints, etc.
Each day is different!
- A (pro)active, eager to learn, inquisitive, service-oriented, solution-oriented, and stress-resistant collaborator.
- Someone who can work independently but is equally capable of working in a team as well.
- Someone who is flexible, has no nine-to-five mentality, and is available on weekends and school vacations.
- Someone who is confident in their abilities and possesses verbal communication skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and can effortlessly familiarize yourself with other programs. Knowledge of Bookingexperts (reservation system) is an advantage.
- Furthermore, you can speak and write fluently in Dutch and English. Knowing German and French is an advantage.
- Someone who is good at multitasking and can prioritize appropriately.
- Familiarity with the recreation industry and/or education in tourism is preferred.
- Preferably, you are available to begin working in December, but we are also more than happy with January 1st.
A fun and varied position in a young and growing company. The team is small, the connections are close, and you will have the opportunity to develop.
Would you like to help us make our guests' vacation more enjoyable, and are you the person we are looking for? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com, addressed to Monique Putters.
That's everybody who works at CSU in cleaning. And so will you, as soon as you, as a cleaning employee at the Green Resort Mooi Bemelen holiday park, roll up your sleeves to make sure the guests are satisfied. With us, your job as a cleaner is so much more than just cleaning. Why is that, you ask? Working in a holiday resort means working in a holiday atmosphere. As a cleaner for Resort Mooi Bemelen in Bemelen, you and your co-workers make sure that the guests of the resort feel welcome.
You work under the guidance of a contributing foreman/woman who will teach you all the tricks of the trade. Of course, you also have a lot of contact with your direct co-workers. When you get to work, you will be given a training in which you will learn everything about the various materials and techniques and how best to use them.
Continue reading and apply on CSU's website:
CSU offers: Nice work, working nearby, a decent salary, and flexible working hours.