Vacancies Resort Mooi Bemelen
Resort Mooi Bemelen is a park in progress. More and more personnel is needed to keep the park up and running. Find the current vacancies below:
For Resort Mooi Bemelen, we are looking for a reception staff member > 30 hours.
We are a new holiday park being constructed in the hilly landscape of South Limburg, near Maastricht and Valkenburg, in the heart of a magnificent hiking and cycling area. We currently rent out around 60 accommodations and we will grow to increase that number to approximately 150 holiday homes. New facilities will be introduced in the future as well.
What do we offer?
A great, diverse position at a young and growing company. In addition to the daily activities – including answering telephone calls and emails, providing coffee for important appointments, making reservations and quotations, checking guests in and out, bicycle rental, providing guests/customers with information and sending out brochures – you will serve as the right hand of the office manager and sales manager. You will also check website references, help brainstorm about packages and special offers, help find resolutions to problems and complaints, etc. Each day is different!
What are we looking for?
- A proactive, eager to learn, curious, service-oriented, solution-oriented and stress-tolerant contributor.
- Someone who can work independently, but definitely as part of a team as well.
- Someone who is flexible, does not have a nine-to-five mentality and is available during weekends and school holidays.
- Someone who is resilient and verbally communicative.
- You know how to work with Word and Excel and you have the ability to learn to work with other applications effortlessly. Knowledge of Bookingexperts (reservation system) is advantageous.
- You also have a good command of Dutch and English. German and French are advantageous.
- Someone who is good at multitasking and setting the correct priorities.
- Affinity with the recreation world and/or an education in tourism is desirable.
- Ideally, you will be available from July/August.
Would you like help realize a great vacation for our guests, and are you the person we are looking for? If so, please send an email with your motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Monique Putters.
Acquisition based on this job vacancy is not appreciated.
That's everybody who works at CSU in cleaning. And so will you, as soon as you, as a cleaning employee at the Green Resort Mooi Bemelen holiday park, roll up your sleeves to make sure the guests are satisfied. With us, your job as a cleaner is so much more than just cleaning. Why is that, you ask? Working in a holiday resort means working in a holiday atmosphere. As a cleaner for Resort Mooi Bemelen in Bemelen, you and your co-workers make sure that the guests of the resort feel welcome.
You work under the guidance of a contributing foreman/woman who will teach you all the tricks of the trade. Of course, you also have a lot of contact with your direct co-workers. When you get to work, you will be given a training in which you will learn everything about the various materials and techniques and how best to use them.
Continue reading and apply on CSU's website:
CSU offers: Nice work, working nearby, a decent salary, and flexible working hours.