- Near Maastricht
- Luxurious holiday homes
- For max 12 people
Luxurious holiday homes in the area of Maastricht
The historical city of Maastricht is a wonderful place to enjoy a holiday. Maastricht happens to offer quite a lot: great shopping, enjoying yourself on a terrace, taking a boat ride or going into nature in the area surrounding Maastricht. Combine the cozy atmosphere of the city with the beautiful nature surrounding it and experience a wonderful holiday. Maastricht will welcome you with open arms.
Holiday resort Maastricht
Resort Mooi Bemelen is located at a mere 20 minute drive from this beautiful city, making it the ideal base camp for visiting Maastricht. Whether you are looking for a weekend away or want to enjoy Maastricht for a longer period of time, Resort Mooi Bemelen ensures a comfortable holiday. This holiday resort in the area of Maastricht is situated in a wooded area and offers a view of the Bemelerberg. The immediate surroundings of Maastricht offer you the chance to hike, cycle and enjoy yourself for hours. The park features many facilities from mid 2020, including a wellness center, restaurant, wine bar as well as an indoor & outdoor swimming pool.
At the moment we are working hard on the construction of the center building, which will house a wellness center, swimming pool, indoor gym and restaurant. For this reason, construction is currently taking place at our resort. We try to keep this to a minimum, but unfortunately it is possible that you will be bothered by this. The center building is expected to open mid-2020.
Holiday homes Maastricht
Are you going away for a weekend to Maastricht, then stay the night at the luxurious holiday homes at Resort Mooi Bemelen. There are 4 person holiday homes, 6 person holiday homes and 8 person holiday homes. But if you are looking to enjoy a longer holiday in Maastricht, then this holiday park is also great for you. The holiday homes are very luxuriously furnished and fitted with all the amenities. Staying overnight in Maastricht is a real treat.
There are too many things to do in Maastricht to be able to name them all. We recommend taking a walk through the city center, where the past and present intertwine. Below you will find a few tips regarding the sights of Maastricht:
- St. Peter´s fortress: On the St. Peter´s Mountain lies St. Peter´s fortress, largely intact. From here you have a beautiful view of Maastricht, the Meuse river and the surrounding landscape.
- Caves: Explore the caves of the St. Peter´s Mountain. Have a guide show you the way through the labyrinth of thousands of tunnels in complete darkness.
- Casemates: On the west side of Maastricht you will find a network of alleyways and mining galleries, making for a very impressive walk.
- Churches: There are a lot of churches, convents and cathedrals to be found in Maastricht, under which the "Sint Janskerk", "Onze Lieve Vrouwekerk" and the "Sintervaasbasiliek".
- Market with town hall: A friendly market with an impressive town hall and rich history.
These are some tips as to what to do to discover the rich history of Maastricht. However, during a holiday in Maastricht you can also have fun shopping and enjoying the the Maastricht gastronomy. Let yourself be surprised by the amount of restaurants, bars and cafes. Especially if the sun is out, it is very nice to spend some time at the terrace ´t Vrijthof or at the market in Maastricht. The surrounding areas of Maastricht have lots to offer as well!